Here at Epic Earth Co. we are very aware of our need to produce sustainable clothing.
This is why all of our products are made to order, printed on demand. We only start working on your order once you place your order. This allows us to avoid overproduction, and be proud that we are part of the sustainable fashion movement.
All inks used in our printing process are waterbased, non-toxic, vegan, and eco-friendly. Our DTG printing process uses almost zero wastewater and less energy, which lowers our carbon footprint. All inks are disposed of according to supplier guidelines to ensure we aren't harming the environment.
Because we are environmtally conscious and we know you are too, we have sourced our garments from WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited production) certified companies. This means that our clothing involves:
- No sweatshops or child labor
- No forced, involuntary or trafficked labor
- No harrassment, abuse or corporal punishment
- All mandated wages, allowances and benefits paid according to law
- Safe and healthy work environments, as well as safe and healthy housing where provided
- Environmentally conscious practices
Our promise to you is that our garments come from companies that are complying with the highest ethical standards, that are finding ways to reduce waste and to give back to the communities in which they are located.
The poly bags used in our packaging are recyclable, low-density polyethylene, FDA and USDA Compliant.